By John Kwesi Arthur
Football writer kick442.com-Ghana
Cape Coast based wonder club, Ebusua Dwarfs have announced the signing of seven new players to beef up their squad ahead of the second round of the Ghana Premier league.
The second transfer window which was opened a month ago was closed on Thursday, March 18, 2021.
The seven players include a Japanese Striker Jindo Morishita and the club’s former central defender J.E Amoah Mensah
Below is the squad, their former clubs and positions
1. Jindo Morishita – attacker, Maestro United – Zambia
2. J E Amoah Mensah – defender, AU CAP – Seychelles
3. Caleb Ofori Nuako – attacker, Edinaman United
4. Richard Addai – attacker, Dreams FC
5. Enock Afram – attacker, Achiken
6. Emmanuel Abu – Goalkeeper, Patron Sporting Club
7. Ishmeal Nortey -offensive midfielder, Great Olympics.
The second round of the Ghana Premier league which was to return on March 19 has been rescheduled for April 2 due to the Ghana’s home-based players international friendly game against Uzbekistan on March 25.
All rights reserved. This material and any other digital content on this platform may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, written or distributed in full or in part, without written permission from our management.
This site is not responsible for the content displayed by external sites