By John Kwesi Arthur
The Chairman of the referees association of Ghana Mr. Joe Debrah has cautioned his members to stay safe in this trial times.
In a statement released by the chairman early this morning, Mr. Debrah detailed measures that the referees have to put in place to ensure the their safety.
Below is his full statement;
Good Morning Nights Of The Whistle
We have all heard of the Corona Virus popularly called COVID 19
The Virus is getting Scarier everyday and we need to adhere to some strict compliance for our own good and safety.
1. Keep on you with sanitizers at all times and use them appropriately.
2. Wash your hands for 20 seconds under running water,
3. Avoid for now the use of handkerchiefs and opt for tissues and dispose them Off appropriately after use.
4. Use disinfectants at home, especially on doors, fridges, washroom handles as well as your mobile phones.
5. Avoid a crowd of more than 25 whether at Referees Meetings or Training.
6. Pray unceasingly to God to intervene and curb this canker from this world not just Ghana alone.
7. Remember we are together through this hard times.
8. God should keep you all safe for the future.
9. Though we have limited hands in fighting, we can do something in our own small way, since God is on our side we shall succeed.
10. Stay cool my people your Chairman needs you all alive
Ghana football association has suspended all the football related activities due to the pandemic.
Ghana recorded her 19th case today.
Copyright © 2020 kick442.com.
This site is not responsible for the content displayed by external sites.