Below is a list of records that could be created in the 8 Cameroon League 1 games this Sunday.
1) A win for YOSA will be the club’s first win at the Ngeme Main Stadium,it is also the club’s first game in the ground against an Astres side that have already picked up a win in Ngeme this season
2) A win for Cotonsport will be Coach Ebwelle Bertin first win in Limbe and Southwest as Coach of Cotonsport of Garoua. he has attempted and failed against;Astres,Bamboutos,New Stars(Twice) and Avion Nkam.
3)A win for Stade Renard of Melong will be their first win in Yaounde for over a season,in fact they didn’t pick up a point in Yaounde last season but more precisely a win over Eding Sport FC will be Renard’s first win over Eding Sport in Yaounde just like a win for Eding will be their first home win this season.
4) A goal for Unisport of Bafang will be the club’s first goal this season;the club is still to score after 6 games so far,approximately 9 hours of Football without scoring this season.That is not enough the club have scored a league goal in their last 12 League games,approximately 1080 (One Thousand Eighty Minutes without scoring)
5) A win for Unisport of Bafang today must be celebrated in a special way. Should the boys coach Agbo Hans beat Fotuna,it will be their first league win in over 8 months.Unisport’s last victory in this championship came on the 28th of June 2018 when they beat Aigle Royal by 2 goals to 1 in Bafang,since then the club is on a run of 7 draws and 5 defeats in 12 games.
6) A win for Union Sportive Douala (USD) will be their first win over the Garoua giants in over 4 years,USD last win over Cotonsport was obtain the 6th of August 2015 when they beat Cotonsport by 2 goals to nil in Douala.
The clash Union Sportive VS Cotonsport will be the clubs 22nd meeting since March 2008,in the previous 21 meetings,Cotonsport can boast of 12 victories while Union Sportive of Douala have only 3 wins with other 6 games being draw games.
7) A win for Fovu of Baham will be the club’s first back to back win this season.
8) A win for Colombe of Dja will make the club the first club to come Limbe this season a beat 2 different clubs in their home ground. The club previously beat New Stars by 3 goals to 1 in their last game in Limbe.
9) A win for PWD of Bamenda will be the clubs first away win in the top flight for over 15 years. A win for either of the two sides will be their first win in 6 games.
10) A goal for Great Kamilou Daouda in Limbe today will add to his record of 165 goals for Cotonsport in all competitions.
It promises to be another very exciting round of matches in grounds around the nation territory.
@AnguLesley on Twitter