1) Unisport scored just 1 goal.
2)Unisport and Colombe,Eding Sport FC failed to win at home
3) Cotonsport failed to win away.
4) Colombe is the only unbeaten team away from home
5)Dragon vs New stars recorded 6 goals, joint highest scoring game alongside Coton vs TKC
7)Unisport have scored the least goals so far (1)
8) 3 club’s have changed their coaches: New stars, Colombe and Champions Cotonsport of Garoua.
9) TKC have recorded the lowest point tally (5) in the first round.
10)Yong Sport and Unisport have the joint best defense with 5 clean sheets each
10) The highest game week to witness goals is game week 3 with 29 goals scored
11) The least goals were scored game week 5, 7 goals
12) A number of 146 goals scored in 71 first round matches.
13)Game week 8 recorded the same number of goals as game week 9, 14
14) Kamilou Daouda ended the first round as top scorer with 6 goals and Everytime that has happened,he goes on to win the top scorer award
15)17 year old Junior Bangda is the only teenager to have scored a brace in the first round of the Championship.The Colombe forward did so in round 1 against New Stars.
16) PWD of Bamenda missed 2 penalties in the first round-The most in the first round.
17)Terence Ngakam’s penalty goal for Unisport of Bafang against AS Fortuna on March 11 was Unisport’s first goal in 8 months.The goal ended a run of 15 games without a goal and a run of over 1100 minutes of Football without a goal.The club is still winless this season and their last win in the league 1 Championship was registered on the 28/06/2018.
18) Stubborn Avion of Nkam took points off Cotonsport,Union Sportive,New Stars,TKC in the first round.
19) Cotonsport scored the highest number of goals I the first round-14 goals in 8 matches.
20)Ekolo Malolo has been the most improved player in the league one Championship this season-He has scored 5 times in 8 games this season,3 goals better the 2 he managed last season.
kick442.com will keep it’s eyes on the statistics in the second half of the season.