By Oyediji Oluwaseun Babatunde
Sports Writer, kick442.com Nigeria
Confederation of African Football, CAF, after releasing her strategic focus for Women’s Football Foundation in Africa, has also revealed a detailed description of her first pillar in the new CAF Women’s football strategy.
The summary of CAF’s vision for the development of women’s football include:
-Accelerating the growth of the women’s game at all level
– Providing increased and improved training opportunities, and
– Ensuring sustainable growth across all areas
The objectives of CAF’s vision for the development of women’s football include but not limited to:
– Engaging with schools to participate in regular competitions
– Facilitating certified coaching education for women, and
– Organizing regular female refereeing education
Kick442.com had earlier reported that CAF’s new five focus areas for women’s football development include:
– Marketing and Promotions
– Professionalism and Leadership, and
– Social Impact
CAF will drive into more details for other pillars in the coming weeks as it moves towards planning to uplift the development of women’s football on the continent which will invariably translate into laudable results for African Women’s National teams at international Competitions.
All rights reserved. This material and any other digital content on this platform may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, written or distributed in full or in part, without written permission from our management.
This site is not responsible for the content displayed by external sites