By John Kwesi Arthur
Football writer kick442.com Ghana
Kumasi Asante Kotoko has launched a virtual seat challenge to get the stadium pack ahead of their continental clash against ES Sétif.
Ghanaian giants, Kotoko will face their Algerian counterpart in the African Inter-club second tier showpiece on Sunday at the Accra Sports Stadium.
In response to the government’s mandatory 25% spectatorship at the stadium, the club has launched an initiative dubbed ‘Operation Occupy Remaining 75% Seats at the Stadium’.
By this initiative, the club believes that it will help their fans to occupy the remaining 75% seats virtually and watch the game via CEEK.
According to them, the fans will also be able to watch the game on both GTV sports+ and Oyerepa TV.
In view of that, fans both home and abroad are encouraged to contribute any amount of money of their choice through a given channel to help them fund the process.
All rights reserved. This material and any other digital content on this platform may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, written or distributed in full or in part, without written permission from our management.
This site is not responsible for the content displayed by external sites