By Nji Nelson Chefor
Sports writer, kick442.com Cameroon
The head coach of the Indomitable lions of Cameroon, Antonio Conceicao has made six changes to his initial 25-man squad.
The changes come as a result of the decision of the French football authorities not to allow French ligue 1 and 2 players travel out of the European zone.
Solomon Charles Banga Bidjeme (Coton Sport), Man Ykre (Colombe) who were part of the CHAN squad have been called to camp.
Micheal Ngadeu (Gent), Yan Eteki (Grenada), Clinton Njie (Dinamo Moscou) and Kunde Malong have also been called up to replace the players playing in France.
This means that, 26 players instead of the initial 25 shall join begin camping in Douala on March 22, 2021.
1) Ondoa Fabrice (KV Ostende-Croatia )
2)Simon Omossola-( Vita Club-DR Congo)
3) Haschou Kerrido (PWD Bamenda-Cameroon)
4) Jean Efala- (Akwa United- Nigeria)
6) Onguene Jerome ( Genoa FC-Italy)
7) Bagnack Macky (Partizan Belgrade-Serbia)
8) Banga Bidjeme (Cotonsport)
9) Meyapa Fongain (Fauve Azur-Cameroon)
10)Fabrice Gael Ngah-Ceramica Cleopatra FC-Egypt
11) Mbaizo Olivier (Union Philadelphia-USA)
12) Serge Leuko (Waasland-Beveren)
13)Ngwem II Jonathan – El Gouna, Egypt
14) Zambo Anguissa (Fulham)
15) Kunde Malong (Mainz)
16) Onana Jean (Royal Mouscron)
17) Djoum Arnaud (Al Raed-Saudi Arabia)
18) Oum Gouet (Altach)
19)Martin Hongla (Royal Antwerp – Belgium)
20) Eteki Brice (Granada)
21) Clinton Njie (Dinamo Moscou)
22) Ako Assomo-(AS Fortuna-Cameroon)
23) Moumi Ngamaleu (Young Boys-Switzerland )
24) Tabekou Serge (Royal Mouscron-Belgium )
25) Aboubakar Vincent (Besiktas-Turkey)
26) Man Ykre (Colombe)
Cameroon is expected to face Cape Verde on March 22 in Pria and Rwanda at the Japoma Stadium in Douala four days later during the next FIFA international window to seal qualification for the the 2021 AFCON tournament on home soil.
All rights reserved. This material and any other digital content on this platform may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, written or distributed in full or in part, without written permission from our management.
This site is not responsible for the content displayed by external sites