By Nji Nelson Chefor
Sports Writer, kick442.com Cameroon.
Brazil, host of the 2019 U-17 FIFA world cup has made public a 21-man squad to fly the colours of the country during the tournament to start on October 26th.
All 21 players are plays for clubs in Brazil and have been given the daunting task to winning the trophy at home.
Here is the complete list of players;
1. Cristian (Atletico Mineiro)
2. Marcelo (Fluminense) 3. Matheus Donelli (Corinthians)
4. Gabriel Noga (Flamengo)
5. Gustavo Garcia (Palmeiras)
6. Luan Patrick (Athletico Paranaense)
7. Henri (Palmeiras)
8. Patryck (Sao Paulo)
9. Renan (Palmeiras)
10. Yan (Coritiba)
11. Daniel Cabral (Flamengo)
12. Diego Rosa (Gremio) 13. Matheus Araujo (Corinthians)
14. Pedro Lucas (Gremio)
15. Sandry (Santos)
16. Talles Costa (Sao Paulo)
17. Gabriel Veron (Palmeiras)
18. Joao Peglow (Internacional)
19. Kaio Jorge (Santos)
20. Lazaro (Flamengo)
21. Talles Magno (Vasco da Gama)
The 2019 FIFA U-17 World Cup will be the 18th edition of the FIFA U-17 World Cup.
England who are the defending champions will not defend their title after being eliminated in the group stages at the 2019 UEFA European Under-17 Championship in the Republic of Ireland. England became the second consecutive title holders that failed to qualify.
Copyright © 2019 kick442.com.
This site is not responsible for the content displayed by external sites